Bezavada Arthroscopy & Sports Injuries Clinic
About Dr. PapaRao Bezavada(M.S.Ortho)
Dr. PapaRao Bezavada(M.S.Ortho) is Experienced and well Trained in the Arthroscopy and Sports Injuries and offers immense service for the Keyhole solution and joint problems over a decade and He is the consultant doctor at the Sports Authority of Andhra Pradesh(SAAP). He has Completed his MBBS in Siddharatha Medical College, Vijayawada in the year 1995 and later completed his MS Specialization in Ortho at Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad in the year 2002.
- Trauma and Pelvi - Acetabular Recon Surgery at Apollo Hospital Hyderabad (Dr. M. Harisharma)
- Fellow in Knee Arthroscopy, KMC, Manipal University(Prof Dr. Sripathi Rao)
- Fellow in Shoulder Arthroscopy ,Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital, Pune (Dr. Ashish Babulkar)
- Fellow in Advanced Arthroscopy - Knee, Shoulder and Hip Joint - Germany
- Fellow in joint Preservation - Knee, Shoulder & hip joints - Germany
- 5th rank in APPG Medical Entrance Exam-2002
- Dhanvantri Medal - Best paper as a posrt graduate, 2004, AP State conference
- Paper on Nagalected Patellar Tendon Tear reconstruction Hamstring graft (first reported case in Andhra Pradesh), IOACON, Chennai at national orthopedic conference - 2012
- Performed more than 1000 arthroscopic surgeries in the shoulder joint, knee joint and ankle joint.
- National faculty for Arthroscopic surgical demonstrations.
- Organized live Arthroscopy surgery work shops for three consecu8tive years in vijayawada (first of its kind in Andhra Pradesh) 2014, 2015 and 2016 with delegates from different places in South India with national and interenational faculty.
- Visiting Arthroscopy surgeon in various hospitals in AP and Telangana.
- Ex. Asso. Prof. NRI Medical College, Mangalagiri.